FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil       Connexion 

BIOHAZARD LEVEL 4: NEW ORLEANS: (The Jock Boucher Thriller

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MoM Index du Forum -> Partie Privée -> Taverne
Auteur Message
ysabedar

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 07:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: BIOHAZARD LEVEL 4: NEW ORLEANS: (The Jock Boucher Thriller Répondre en citant

"The latest in Lyons’ (Waters of Oblivion, 2014, etc.) Jock Boucher thriller series finds the retired judge facing off against his nemesis, who plans to unleash plague-infested mosquitoes in the United States....A tightly packed bio-weapon story provides momentum and plenty of obstacles for the recurring protagonist to overcome." – Kirkus Review

Renegade Cajun Federal Judge Jock Boucher has his work cut out for him, as the fourth book in the critically-acclaimed Jock Boucher mystery thriller, action and adventure series, once again places this unique and charismatic protagonist in the sites of Noble Gunn—one of the most diabolical antagonists in all of thriller fiction. But this time, Gunn deploys a devious bio-weapon, genetically-modified mosquitoes, intending to destroy the city of New Orleans before he takes Jock down. The timing? The annual Jazz and Heritage Festival.
A former Federal District Judge, Jock is currently the richest man in Louisiana after a bizarre inheritance, and has jumped head-on into running his new corporate empire and taking on the former owner's social obligations, such as joining the advisory board of the Jazz and Heritage Festival—unaware that Gunn is watching his every move.
Adding to the suspense, Gunn's appearance has been radically altered by numerous cutting-end surgeries to conceal his identity and to heal the near-fatal injuries inflicted by Jock during their last encounter. Gunn has employed Serge Breshensky, former Russian virologist-turned-double-agent, now selling his services to the highest bidder, to engineer the pathogen. With the help of Russian spy Annika Ustinov, a virologist herself with a personal stake in this deadly game, Gunn intends to sell this lucrative commodity to Russia. Developed in the aftermath of the Arab Spring in Cairo, then tested in the Amazon Basin and the Caribbean, this pathogen can indeed end life as we know it.
Rogue CIA Operative Maggie Toussaint returns to find Breshensky after the CIA tracked him to New Orleans, becoming the first to fall ill while renewing her relationship with Jock. Jock’s best friend and side-kick, former NOPD Detective Roscoe Fitch, also returns as Jock's new corporate head of security, trying to keep Jock out of trouble as he combats corporate in-fighting and dissent in light of his new position, only learning of Gunn's presence after the lethal brood of mosquitoes have been released. Can Jock Boucher act quickly enough to save his beloved city from the onslaught?

About the Jock Boucher Thriller Series:
With legal strategies that fans of John Grisham will enjoy, military tactics that will appeal to any Tom Clancy reader, and New Orleans southern gothic elements worthy of a Greg Iles thriller, Critically-Acclaimed Author David Lyons’ novels are fast-paced triple threats and exciting treatments of what may be the next conflicts facing not only the United States, but the entire world.

About the Author:
I was born in England, raised in the United States and around the world, my childhood travels dictated by my father’s job. My adult globe-trotting was the result of my own career choice, international law. I traveled extensively, met and worked with government and business leaders around the planet; with some of the most colorful, charismatic, and occasionally dangerous men on earth. During those years, I did not realize I was building a reservoir of recollections that would someday provide the fodder for my fiction. For whether I take the reader on a walk through the French Quarter of New Orleans, the basements of the US Capitol, the grand hotels of Europe, or a prince’s palace in Arabia, I am dipping into my own well of memories. Most times the reminiscences are pleasant; not always. Occasionally, I recall an event in my life and ask myself, how did I get into that mess? Or more importantly, how did I get out?
They were fascinating years, and their recollection now fuels my imagination.
I thank you for reading.

BIOHAZARD LEVEL 4: NEW ORLEANS: (The Jock Boucher Thriller Series Book 4) book full

Tags: book full, book cheap book, torrent download Rarbg free, book without pay, book 2shared, download torrent isoHunt, free mobile, original book, pdf download full book, Google Drive, book BitTorrent free, thepiratebay torrent download, book RapidShare, eReader online, bookstore access selling online ebay, book samsung, book docs, book cheap book, book format djvu, ebook free download, free fb2, kickass book download, ios read library pc thepiratebay, phone wiki free eReader book, offline get purchase mobile online, free epub, book for Windows Phone, mobile pdf, access read find get pc, book read online, free fb2, book download fb2, book view, torrent download 1337x, value pdf full mp3 book, read online pdf free, free mobi, free txt, book 2shared, fb2 online find book сhapter, wiki online full read shop

171bf2437f

David Lyons passed away at the age of 103 in Palm Springs, California. Obit is featured in The Desert Sun.David Lyons is an associate in the Environment and Energy practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firms San Francisco office. Mr. Lyons received his J.D .
Young Islam: The New Politics of Religion in Morocco and the Arab World (Princeton Studies in Muslim Politics) download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK Foxes & Fairies coloring book by Meredith Dillman: 25 kimono, kitsune and fairy designsONLINE BOOK CHESTER AND THE FISH PIE: A Tale of Chester the KittenREAD BOOK The Long Way HomeFlat Stanley and the Very Big Cookie (I Can Read Level 2) download epub mobi pdf fb2Shift Happens!: 21 Days to Better Energy Through the Chakras download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Danny McGee Drinks the Sea[PDF] My Shabbat Candle in IraqREAD BOOK It Is Las Vegas After AllYoga for Speech-Language Development Susan E. Longtin

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 07:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MoM Index du Forum -> Partie Privée -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: